Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mother of Two and Rock Star Lean

Each month Winter Garden Yoga will feature a client who has achieved amazing results with the methods we teach at our studio. We call this Winter Garden Yoga's Client of the Month.

Nominees share their stories (in their own words) and their photographs to inspire others to break the mold of complacency and to rise higher.

This month we are proud to share Karina's story. How does a mother of two have endless energy, get strong, get toned, and overcome years of back pain?

Read on...

"I joined the Winter Garden Yoga family after an extensive internet search for a good yoga studio in my area. Luckily, I found Brian and Winter Garden Yoga.


Mother of two. Lean, strong, and endless energy


"Since joining the studio, I am a lot stronger. My entire body is toned and I have lost at least eight pounds. The most important thing for me, however, is that I no longer have the back pain, the wrist pain, or the shoulder pain that bothered me for years and years.


"What I like the best about the studio is that I found the ideal combination for good health and long term results. That formula is: yoga + kettlebell + proper nutrition. All of which are supported by wonderful instructors. I love them all.



Karina's formula for success: yoga + kettlebell + proper nutrition + expert instruction

"I want to give special mention to Brian and his expertise not only in being able to see various misalignments in the body, but for also being able to offer corrections to improve movement patterns. This is very important if you want to train safely and continue to get great results. I constantly hear his mantra in my head: 'Zero pain; zero injury.'

"WGY is a very professional setting where you can commit to your goals and you will be among a group of like-minded people who give their support instead of a typical gym environment that is usually very competitive. It’s more than a yoga studio, it is a community."

Have you been nominated yet? We want to hear your story. Please contact us immediately and we will be honored to feature you and your story.

Are you ready for your own life changing transformation? Call us for a free consultation at 407-579-9889.

All the best,

Brian