Sunday, December 1, 2013

She Did What?!, Client of the Month


Each month Winter Garden Yoga features a client who has achieved amazing results with our guaranteed methods. We call this feature: Winter Garden Yoga's Client of the Month.

Nominees share their stories (in their own words) and their photographs to inspire others to break old, destructive habits and to rise higher than ever before.
This month we are proud to share Marita's story. How did she lose 26 pounds and drop at least two sizes?

Read on...


"I had walked past [Winter Garden Yoga] several times and finally decided to take the first step and call to register for my first class in August.  I wanted to get more in shape and thought this would be a great way to get started...

"Little did I know how much I would love it!

"[Since investing in my health at WGY] I feel better about myself than I have in a very long time!  I have lost about 26 pounds and gone down at least two sizes.  I just bought a size small shirt a few weeks ago...

"I can't remember the last time I fit into a size small! 

"I am much more aware of what I eat and live a healthier lifestyle overall.


BEFORE
AFTER















                                                

                                                

                                         Marita lost 26 pounds and is down two sizes!


"I love the supportive atmosphere and the personalized planning I receive [at WGY] to best suit the results I was hoping for.  There is a fantastic variety of classes throughout the week and the classes themselves never get boring.  

 
"[My advice to those who are unsure about joining is]...Hop off the fence and join!  I tell everyone who will listen about what a fantastic decision I made by coming to WGY and I truly mean that. The instructors are wonderful and you will feel welcomed from the moment you step in the door."

Have you been nominated yet? We want to hear your story. Please contact us immediately and we will be honored to feature you and your story.

Are you ready to be just like Marita? Are you ready for your own life changing transformation? 

Call us for a free consultation at 407-579-9889 or contact us now! We guarantee your results.

All the best,

Brian