Saturday, December 20, 2014

Instant Results For This Yoga Pose...


Don't miss this great tip that will instantly improve your Reverse Warrior. If you are seriously interested in getting the most out of your yoga, check out this clip...


   Yoga expert and author, Brian Friedman demonstrates the Reverse Warrior.

In my opinion, Reverse Warrior is the evil twin sister of side angle pose. That is to say the benefits are very similar to the side angle pose: asymmetrical hip opening, leg strengthening element of warrior two combined with the side strengthening and side lengthening benefit of triangle pose, but with a higher intensity... especially if you true it up by keeping your top arm straight.

Most yogis will be humbled by this variation because of the rigorous demands of anatomical correctness. Don't let that happen to you. Take a deep breath, use good technique, and do the best you can. The rest will follow.

This is just the tip of the ice burg. If you want more (and I know you do...) I invite you to see what others are saying about Functional Yoga Instruction(tm)...


Awesome Book!
5/5 stars! "Brian Friedman's method of teaching yoga really makes sense and truly allows positive, healthy change to occur in the body. His emphasis on correct alignment and movement rather than on flexiblity makes yoga safe and accessible to everyone. This book goes step by step, and with photos and clear directions, Brian teaches you how to move in and out of the postures correctly, avoiding strain and injury and increasing strength. This is a fantastic, practical book. No matter how much experience someone has with yoga, there is so much to be gained by reading this book and following Brian's method. I highly, highly recommend it."

Must Have Book!
5/5 stars! "This is a must have book to add to your yoga collection whether you are a student or a yoga teacher. I have practiced yoga for over 10 years and taught it for over seven years and I have learned more from Functional Yoga Instruction then in all my personal yoga experience and instruction combined. It has completely changed my practice and how I teach yoga. This book is very organized and explains the techniques in a simple, clear, precise way. Functional Yoga Instruction teaches how to move on the mat in a safe, effective way which spills into proper movement off of the mat. Since I have practiced Functional Yoga Instruction and used the techniques in the book, I move better on the mat, as well as off the mat. It has increased my body awareness and I am much stronger. This book is ALL killer and no filler. I highly, highly recommend it!"


Don't get left behind. Invest in your copy now!