Friday, January 3, 2014

How She Achieved a Size 2 in 90 Days, Client of the Month

Each month Winter Garden Yoga features a client who has achieved amazing results with our guaranteed methods. We call this feature: Winter Garden Yoga's Client of the Month.

Nominees share their stories (in their own words) and their photographs to inspire others to break old, destructive habits and to rise higher than ever before.



This month we are proud to share Gloria's story. How did she get rid of nagging aches and pains and drop from a size 8 to a size 2?!

Read on...


What made you decide to join Winter Garden Yoga?

Once I visited WGY and took a few classes, there was not any question about joining. I really enjoyed the three classes I had taken, all beginner's yoga, and felt very welcomed by Brian and fellow classmates. I had been wanting to try yoga for a while, and I thought the practice could help me to achieve better balance in my life. I had concentrated on nourishing my mind and spirit but did very little to properly nourish my body (including physical exercise. I fell in love with WGY instantly and decided to commit with a membership :D


What results have you received since joining WGY?

So many....most of all, I have noticed I am less stressed out. I am coping better with stressful situations at work and in my personal life. I have better mental strength. I am physically energized (the best part :). I realized recently that the aches and pains that I used to experience frequently have disappeared (sore joints during weather changes.) I am feeling better than ever, coupled with the confidence I've gained from all of the physical results!! I am down from a size 8 (and about to bulge out of that) to a size 2!! I literally did not know this was physically possible!!  I actually have great posture now, and have even been told that it is perfect! Feeling muscles that have always been too small and covered with fat to be visible.
Gloria was almost a size 10. After 90 days she is now a size 2!


What do you like best about WGY?

Honestly I love the atmosphere most, which includes everything! The instructors and other members are so supportive. The actual studio is calm and relaxing.


What would you say to someone on the fence about joining WGY?

Don't wait one more day. You will know instantly if it is for you. The support that I have received has been priceless. In the past, I would have stopped at day 60, size 6. Not because I was lazy (I was,) but because I didn't know any better. I lacked any sense of body consciousness. Now I have the tools to take me further. I would not have experienced that had I not tried that first class.



Have you been nominated yet? We want to hear your story. Contact us immediately and we will be honored to feature you and your story.

Isn't it time to do something just for you? Are you ready to be just like Gloria? Are you ready for your own life changing transformation? 

Call us for a free, no obligation, consultation at 407-579-9889 or contact us now! We guarantee your results!

All the best,

Brian