Saturday, April 5, 2014

I Always Feel Great and Peaceful, The Best Yoga

Client of the Month: Blanca Herman

Each month Winter Garden Yoga features a VIP who has achieved amazing results with the methods we teach at our studio. We call this Winter Garden Yoga's Client of the Month.

Nominees share their stories (in their own words) and their photographs to inspire others to break the mold of complacency and to rise higher.

This month we are proud to share Blanca's story. How does a grandmother in her 60s get more toned, handle stress, and have more energy?

Read on...

"Approximately one year ago, at age 63, I was feeling very stressed, I had problems with balance, I was not sleeping well, and I was tired all the time. I had read about the many benefits of yoga, and mentioned to my husband that I was considering taking yoga classes. He was the one who brought Winter Garden Yoga to my attention. I decided to give it a try and feel that it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.


Blanca, 63 years young, has more energy and is getting toned with Winter Garden Yoga.


"Since joining Winter Garden Yoga, I am sleeping and handling stress much better; my balance is improving; I feel more confident; I have more energy; and, as a bonus, I am getting toned and my posture has improved.

"Winter Garden Yoga has the best yoga instructors. Brian is an amazing teacher, incredibly knowledgeable and patient. I love his Beginner's Yoga classes, and also Karen's Yin Yoga classes. I always feel great and peaceful after class.

"I definitely recommend Winter Garden Yoga to anyone considering taking yoga classes. I truly believe it's a decision that will result in many positive changes in your life."

What are you waiting for?

Isn't it time to do something for you and you alone? Are you ready to be just like Blanca? Are you ready for your own life changing transformation?

Call us for a free, no obligation, consultation at 407-579-9889407-579-9889 or contact us now! We guarantee your results!

All the best,

Brian