Friday, March 28, 2014

What Type of Person Are You? [Warning: May Be Offensive], Fat Loss

As Winter Garden's most sought after fitness expert, I've had the privilege of helping 100s, maybe 1,000s of people transform their lives. Everything from weight loss, strength gains, increased energy, more flexibility, pretty much anything you can name.

It Takes Two

What has struck me recently, is that out of all these different folks, there are essentially two types of people.

Now... before I go on... please understand that I am not passing judgement on anyone.

I'm not saying someone is bad or good, or better than or less than. What I am saying is that there are people who get results and people who don't. It's just that simple and I've seen it time and time again.

Does the Shoe Fit?

The first type of person is the blamer. These are the folks who blame everything... EVERYTHING... for the inability to get results or meet their goals. The blamer sounds like this:

"Work is so crazy... I can't come to yoga tonight."

"My husband/wife doesn't eat the way I do, so I just eat what he/she eats."

"I have to pick someone up at the airport... there's no way I have time to go for a walk."

"They were serving cake at work so I just had to have a piece."

I'm sure you get the idea and I'm sure you can imagine that these folks don't get very far when it comes to transforming their lives... whether it's weight loss, increased energy, or whatever they are trying to achieve.

And notice that these may strike you as perfectly acceptable, valid reasons. When we use perfectly valid reasons they let us 'off the hook' so to speak... that's their function. But remember: everyone has a stressful life, a crazy work schedule. The difference is overcoming the obstacle.

The next group of people know how to overcome obstacles.

The second person is the doer. These are the folks who do everything... EVERYTHING... to achieve their goals. The doer sounds like this:

"Work is so crazy... I need yoga more than ever, so I'm going to talk to my boss and see if I can come in early tomorrow to make up for what I may miss tonight."

"My husband/wife doesn't eat the way I do, so I make two meals when needed so that I can stay on track."

"I have to pick someone up at the airport... they can wait an extra 30 minutes so that I can get my walk in." [This one is based on a true story... now that's a doer!]

"They were serving cake at work, so I respectfully declined because I don't want to sabotage my results."

The following Winter Garden Yoga VIPs are Doers...

Gloria is a 'doer'. She Dropped from a size 8 to a size 2 while transitioning into a stressful new job.

Jessica is a 'doer'. She's a busy school teacher and in the midst of preparing her upcoming wedding, yet she managed to lose 10 pounds, her muffin ring, and a pants size.

Margaret is a 'doer'. She's an involved at home school mom and very active in the community. She stopped the blame game and now she's more mobile, pain free, and feeling better than ever!
You Can Do It!

One of the many benefits of Winter Garden Yoga's VIP packages is the accountability. Our VIPs are literally surrounded by people who want to succeed. And they want you to succeed too. 

One of our VIP Success Principles is to surround yourself with like minded people. You want to be around folks who will lift you up and inspire you... not hold you down. 

If you're ready to put an end to the blame game, if you're ready to make amazing things happen for your life, then I want you to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation. You've got nothing to lose because your results are guaranteed. Get started now!