Saturday, March 8, 2014

Muffin Top? I had a Muffin Ring! [Amazing Results]

Every once in a while I come across a story that seems to be too good to be true. When that happens, I get that story out as fast as possible because seeing is believing. This is Jessica's amazing story in her own words...

"My name is Jessica. I am an elementary school teacher. When I began [one of Winter Garden Yoga's programs, "The Skinny Jeans Challenge"], I had no idea how one step in the right direction could change me and how I feel about myself.

"I met with Brian to get started and that night I changed my diet. I began following the [VIP exclusive ebook] “How to Get the Best Results”. As the first week passed by and I completed a couple of yoga classes and walking on my elliptical, I noticed a difference in how I felt. I was sleeping better and I could make it an entire school day without feeling like I needed a nap.

"As the weeks passed and I stayed on track by eating right, doing yoga, and walking. In those 4 weeks I lost a total of 10 pounds and my “muffin top” began shrinking.


Before                                        After

Jessica lost 10 pounds and her 'muffin ring' in about four weeks!


"My legs no longer get cramps, I sleep like a baby, I stay full all say without munching on junk food, and best of all, I fit back into my pants the right way.

"I went from a 5/6 back down to a 3/4 and I couldn't be happier.

"All my clothes fit right again. I am amazed by the results I've gotten from Winter Garden Yoga. I can’t thank Brian and the rest of the Winter Garden Yoga team enough for how they have changed my life.

"I am happier, healthier, and I’m in much better shape! I love the results I got from the [first four weeks] so much that I signed up to be a VIP to continue my yoga practice and journey."

Let's see...

  • Down a size 
  • Sleeping better
  • Feeling great
  • Looking great
  • Fitting into skinny jeans
  • All in a little over a month!
What are you waiting for?


Isn't it time to do something for you and you alone? Are you ready to be just like Jessica? Are you ready for your own life changing transformation?

Call us for a free, no obligation, consultation at 407-579-9889 or contact us now! We guarantee your results!

All the best,

Brian