Saturday, March 15, 2014

This is Nuts!... Literally, Healthy Eating

We have five core values at Winter Garden Yoga: Value, Integrity, Consistency, Compassion, and Expertise. Each and every one of our instructors (including me) hold ourselves accountable with this powerful checklist. Recently, Janis, shared a great story with me and I asked her to share with the rest of the world. I think it is important because it shows that Janis lives up to our Core Values... Integrity and Consistency really shine through in this story.   


"...week 4 without Coke or fries! You have no idea how BIG this is for me! I've been very focused on Brian Friedman's [VIP exclusive ebook] "How to Get the Best Results." I'm a high energy person who tends to become hypoglycemic. I tend to pack 2 days of errands into a 3/4 of a day, run out of energy, get the "shakes" and next thing I know, I'm consuming Coke and fries. Not any more!


Winter Garden Yoga Instructor, Janis Dey, packs her own healthy snacks when she's 'on the go'...
and she's 'always on the go.'


"By reading, Brian's ebook, I realized I was lacking sufficient food and especially protein. Now I eat better before I leave the house and I bring 'Brian approved snacks' and water with me--AT ALL TIMES! Pictured is my container of organic pumpkin seeds, almonds, and cashews. I selected larger seeds and nuts because they travel well, can be eaten while[on the go] and because they shut off my "shakes." Yes, I need more protein and good carbs. The water really quenches my thirst & seems to give me a fuller feeling in my stomach. It works for me!

"Not only has this stopped my "drive-thru habit" and saved me money, I have lost the 5lbs of my Holiday weight gain! (Yes, my family was here from South Africa for the holidays and we had the time of our lives, so don't judge, LOL!) I am also proud that this new way benefits my body, mind and Spirit! Try it yourself!

"Thank you, Brian Friedman and all my Winter Garden Yoga friends, who reach out and encourage us all to better ourselves through the sharing of our stories!"

Janis walks the walk and talks the talk. That shows integrity.

What are you waiting for?

Isn't it time to do something for you and you alone? Are you ready to be just like Janis? Are you ready for your own life changing transformation? Are you ready to develop life changing habits?

Call us for a free, no obligation, consultation at 407-579-9889 or contact us now! We guarantee your results!

All the best,

Brian