Saturday, March 1, 2014

Imagine Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, and Loving Every Minute of It, Fat Loss

Each month Winter Garden Yoga features a client who has achieved amazing results with our guaranteed methods. We call this feature: Winter Garden Yoga's Client of the Month.

Nominees share their stories (in their own words) and their photographs to inspire others to break old, destructive habits and to rise higher than ever before.

This month we are proud to share Teresa's story. How did she lose fat, gain, muscle, and become pain free for the first time in years?

Read on...

What made you decide to join our studio?

I had just returned from my hometown in Hawaii where I visited my “fitness focused” family for the holidays. For the 3 weeks I was there, I went to the gym, paddle boarded, hiked, swam, surfed etc. For over a year, I suffered with constant shoulder and clavicle pain and by the end of my visit, the pain was unbearable, even after several massage, chiropractic and acupuncture treatments. I wanted to keep fit, so I thought yoga might be something I could handle. I practiced yoga off and on since I was a preteen because my mother was a yogi. As an adult, I occasionally did yoga videos at home, but this didn’t have enough impact for results. I wanted to try a real class with live instructors and a friend told me that Winter Garden Yoga had just opened a big studio [at 12 West Plant Street, Winter Garden, Florida] and she heard it was good. I signed up for a 2 week introductory offer and I was hooked!

What results have you received since joining our studio?

I have lost fat and gained muscle. Ive dropped 8 -10 lbs, but have gone down at least 2 sizes in clothing. Even the new yoga pants I bought 6 months ago are baggy on me now. I am stronger, have better mobility and more energy.

How do you feel now compared to how you felt before joining our studio?

The results listed above are great and I have been in good shape before, but the best part is this:

#1. I now have good posture! This is something I have battled with my entire life without success. I slouch less than ever before and anyone that hasn’t seen me in awhile notices the big change.
#2. I am living without constant pain! Brian taught me techniques that enable me to do my job without injuring myself. The FYI and Kettelbell training created new habits I use at work and in everything I do. I now move with proper alignment, which builds strength and keeps me safe and injury free.
#3. I am a much calmer person. The WGY classes and breathing techniques have given me an inner calm that helps me cope with everything life deals me. My stress level has dropped several notches. Yin Yoga has really helped with this! WGY truly benefits Mind, Body and Spirit.


  Before                                           After


What do you like best about our studio? 

The positive energy. All of the instructors at WGY are so helpful, supportive and treat me like family. WGY attracts like-minded people who share this good energy. No matter whatʻs going on in my life, as soon as I walk into WYG, I am calmed and leave there with a renewed energy that gets me through all the rest of the stuff that life deals.

What would you say to someone on the fence about joining our studio? 

If you are looking for real change, this is the place for you. If you’ve tried unsuccessful fitness programs and diets, live with pain, stress or negativity and want real results, then do not hesitate! You are blessed to have found WGY!

What do you do outside of the studio (work, etc)? 

I have worked physically hard as a film and stage technician since 1988. This required lots of heavy lifting, which resulted in shoulder, low back injuries and lumbar compression. My chiropractor told me in 2004 that I needed to find another line of work or I could be in a wheelchair by the time I was 50. For years dabbled in soap making and aromatherapy and by 2006 I made Coconut Clean into a real business. As my business grew, so did the workload and I was back to heavy lifting. Now that I am a WGY VIP, my job is so much easier! For several years I was into rock climbing and hadn’t been in a long time because of pain. I recently visited the rock climbing gym and was able to enjoy it, pain-free! I never dreamed that when I walked into Winter Garden Yoga, that I would receive so many amazing benefits on so many levels… Thanks WGY!

Isn't it time to do something just for you? Are you ready to be just like Teresa? Are you ready for your own life changing transformation?

Call us for a free, no obligation, consultation at 407-579-9889 or contact us now! We guarantee your results!

All the best,

Brian

PS: If you are a Winter Garden Yoga VIP, Teresa has a special offer just for you. Reach out to Teresa to learn more.